Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Sling Give-A-Way

This is my first time doing something like this...I'm very excited to link into the rest of the blogging world. I read other blogs a LOT and I am very interested in the way other people live their lives and blog their lives....but I've never linked into soemthing like this before! So here goes....I'm very excited. Stick with me:

There’s a contest going on over at The Whole Family (a very nice blog that I got to through Amy at Crunchy Domestic Goddess) to win a solarveil (Sun Protection Fabric) sling.

So here I am...linking and entering the contest!

(I must admit that I have a solarveil sling and I am loving it, but I know exactly what I would do with another one if I won!)

Later...I will try to get a picture of me and Yael with the sling that she loves.

1 comment:

Elizabeth F. said...

First of all, thanks so much for playing along! Good Luck to you!

Secondly, Love your blog! I'm going to forward your URL to a friend of mine who lived in Israel for a few years. She would love your blog! And, I'm sooo going to steal your Croc Banner! LOL! I should have thought of that first! If you ever decide to change your banner pic, let me know! I change mine form time to time. We all wear Crocs all the time and it would have been so cute for our Whole Family Blog. Darn!