Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Menu Planning Contest...please pick me!



I love to cook. I love to plan menus. But I'm always looking for a new idea or way to make it all easier since I work so many weird hours and my husband does not like to cook. Can I double bold that???? Maybe these menus would work better for him!??

Anyway, Nell over at Casual Friday Everyday (the one who is sponsoring my 30-day-blog challenge) is giving away a full year of this menu planning from Menu Planning Central. It's a pretty cool site...and actually not so badly priced....

So maybe I'll win!!!!

2 comments:

Marci said...

Shalom to you! I just tagged you with the Eight Things meme (yay!). Visit my blog for more information, then you can play and tag others :) Have fun!!

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

cuute picture.
i want to win that contest too. looks awesome! :)