Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Keys to My Heart

You can never have too many housekeys. That's my belief.

Keeping track of your keys can be tricky.

I have a few keys to keeping your keys on hand.

A key chain like this:

I have one from Tiffany&Co, but they don't have it on their website any longer. It was a great gift from my husband.

I have one car's keys on one end and the other car's on the other end. And a housekey on each ring!

One of my keys looks like this:
(I actually have a Pooh one but I can't find an image)








and my husband has one like this:














I never have any trouble figuring out which one is the housekey. If I start the car to warm it up and I have to run back into the house, I can just separate the keychains and I always have a houseky.

There's no place like home.

Especially when you want to unlock the door!

See more works for me Wednesday here at Rocks in my Dryer...

See all my other Works for me Wednesday posts here...some are darn good, if I must say so myself! Like this one. Or this one. I like this one too. Here's another hit...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent idea! I just did this to my keys, except the colored key thng, I'll have to try that!

Mandy said...

Those graphic keys are definitely worth the extra money if it eans less fumbling around. We use them, too!

Phyllis Sommer said...

Yes, and I forgot to mention that my Disney key is oversized, so I can always find it, just by feel. Perfect! I always thought it was so silly that they were all the same...

Unknown said...

Great idea! Thanks!

Feel welcome to visit my blog

Laane on the World

to see what works for me.



Merry Christmas
and a
Happy New Year!

jennwa said...

I love that key chain. Thanks!!

Real Life Sarah said...

Great idea! My husband has a key with his favorite sports team on it. Funny how that one never gets lost.

Keli Ata said...

Great idea! And it certainly is much better than my system--sigh--different colored nail polish, which always wears off.

Unknown said...

I like keys...but they seem to not like me! I loose my keys all th time. I like your idea...(good working with you in SD)