Sunday, July 13, 2008

We're Back from Camp!

We're back from camp but I'm just too worn out to get a real post up here. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and might get around to sharing some of the great pictures I took...and some of the great stories from camp. It's such a wonderful experience to share with all those kids, I have to decompress a little bit before I can write anything down...Last year I was able to blog during camp. For some reason that didn't happen much this year. So I'll have a wrapup post probably on Tuesday...

For now, go check out this week's Haveil Havalim, which is full of interesting things to read. It will tide you over....

6 comments:

Robin said...

Welcome back :).

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your photos.

Leora said...

Looking forward to hearing about camp. My son is going to sleep-away next week...I miss him already.

Sounds like it was and is a great experience for you, camping. How would one have time to blog being so involved.

Paul Kipnes said...

Welcome back! Sounds (and looks) like you had a great time at camp. I've taken to packing the kids in dufflebags, but Michelle and me in trashbags. That way, our stuff can fit in the minivan in and around their stuff. Easier to pack, and easier to replace when it gets ruined. (We prefer Target 13 gallon kitchen bags). Good luck on the reintegration into synagogue. i start today....

Anonymous said...

Yay -- you're back! I've missed you so much :) Can't wait to hear all about it.

T minus 4 weeks and counting til Newman!!!

[and great suggestion about the trashbags.)

Vered said...

Welcome back!