Sunday, November 30, 2008

30 Posts in 30 Days....check.

Bloggin' all month!

Today is the last day of NaBloPoMo...and I did it!

It's been quite a month!
What with the election...and being there....and celebrating birthday after birthday after birthday....
I hosted Haveil Havalim (wise to do so during November, wasn't it? Completely unplanned.)
Then suddenly it was Thanksgiving and I was posting about it.

It's hard to believe how quickly the month has gone by! See you in December for my Chanukah Countdown - exciting posts about Chanukah and a number of great giveaways....join me.

---

Five Places I've Been This Week


from my delicious - where have you been?

1 comment:

Marci said...

Mazel tov!! Congrats :) Thanks for inspiring me to give it a try. Hope all is well, and have a great week!