Sunday, December 28, 2008

Israel/Jewish Blog Updates

In case I forgot to link to it, Kosher Cooking Carnival is up here.

This week's Haveil Havalim is here.

And Jack is rounding up the Gaza posts right here. Jameel is live-blogging, but he's resting right now.

And of course, I'm following #gaza (although there's a lot of misinformation and inappropriate statements there....) and cnn.com and jpost.com and ynetnews.com with great concern.

Next week, I'm hosting Haveil Havalim, so get your posts in early, it always helps!

Plus, don't forget to comment on my birthday post to win a Birthday Party for a child in Israel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the on the ground blogs about Gaza. I cross posted on my blog http://rabbipaul.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reality of the Gaza situation.

Shabbat Shalom!

I am glad to have found your blog.