Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Camp ROCKS!*

It's hard to believe that this is my third summer blogging from camp. (It's my 6th summer here as a rabbi, though!)

We made it here and I've been having almost too much fun to blog!

We packed up the van and made the trek. This year we tried to pack lightly and we almost succeeded. It's hard to move the whole family for two weeks into two rooms.

More to come later on camp activities. The kids have arrived, Jewish learning and living has begun....

*Thanks to my colleague and friend, Rabbi Eric Siroka for the title of this post.

2 comments:

Andrew S Wienick said...

It's a brave new world we live in, is it not? What next? Personal network terminals in the bunks?

=D

Another meshugannah mommy said...

Glad to hear you are having a terrific time, as usual! Lots of my friends have kids at OSRUI this year - I know they are in good hands!!!!!