Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Gearing up for NaBloPoMo

I know things have been quiet around here for the last few days. I've decided to take a short break in preparation for NaBloPoMo (oh, and I've started playing FarmVille, which is a ridiculous time-suck. Whose idea was this!? Oh yeah, my husband.)

Marci's going to be playing along, and I am pretty sure Miriam is too.

Anyone else planning on doing it? It's always a fun way to kickstart my creative juices flowing to get a post up every day. Come on....

4 comments:

Robin said...

Oh wow, I completely forgot about it. I'm not sure I'm up for it this year, I'll have to think about it.

Rivster said...

I would love to do it but I don't blog on Shabbos and won't set the time to have one appear on Shabbos.

:(

They don't call me Frume Sarah for nothing...

Marci said...

It'll be great!! I'm really looking forward to it :)

Shabbat Shalom to you!

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

I'm trying my best.... but facebook games will be my downfall, I'm sure.