Sunday, June 13, 2010

Family Photo - Summer Stock Sunday


There are a couple of bloggers out there doing monthly family photos. A great idea, in theory. Getting us all in front of another person with a camera on a monthly basis? Much trickier than it sounds!

So...since I like to play along and support my pal Robin, here's my Summer Stock Sunday for this week. Even though it wasn't taken this week. Oh yeah, and I didn't really take it, my dad took it.

Okay, but with all that said, doesn't it look nice and summery!?
Humor me, people.

2 comments:

Robin said...

It definitely does, and you guys look great too. Thanks so much for playing along :).

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

Minnesota Mamaleh said...

aww-- i love it! and you guys all look wonderful and happy! so sweet- and no jammys in the pic! a huge feat some days! :)