Saturday, July 30, 2011

Why Jewish Camp Rocks (Reason #4,325*)

*Okay, I'm not sure where I am in the list, but it must be somewhere close to this.

This video is a repeat performance of the last few meals at our house. They've taken to singing at meals, and this is one of David's favorite songs from last year and this year at OSRUI. I think he can't quite handle the lack of song sessions and general camaraderie now that he's back home so he's taken to organizing his siblings into these impromptu song sessions.

He doesn't quite get all the Hebrew words right, even though I've tried and tried to convince him of the correct way to pronounce them. We'll keep working on it...

Make sure you check out the eye roll that David gives his little brother and the enthusiastic drama that Sam brings to the whole experience. And Yael just plays along...



I can't stop smiling when I see them singing together...

No comments: