Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Purim 2013

This year's Purim was pretty simple.

A lot of hamantaschen were made and eaten.




 The kids wanted to be the characters from the Wizard of Oz. I love the idea of a family theme costume, and we've never done it before...it worked...mostly. Solly would NOT wear a costume at all.

Even without a costume on, I am so glad I got this picture of my four musketeers!

Finally at the end of the Carnival, he let our friend Sam put HIS costume onto Solly.
For about 30 seconds. Just long enough for me to take a picture!
Sometimes Purim is a big blowout. 
Sometimes we just barely make it. 
This year was one of those barely-make-it kind of years.
But you know what? We celebrated, we had fun, and there's always next year!

Costumes and all that hamantaschen....and now we're onto Pesach!

No comments: